Much interested Apple iPhone 8’s final look & feel has been confirmed. Globally popular website Forbes has shown the fine look of the iPhone 8 through many photos.
According to the report, Apple’s upcoming iPhone 8 will be a bezel-lace just like the Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 +. The iPhone 8 will have a 5.8-inch super display.
It has been reported that Apple iPhone 8 will have a vertical dual-lens rear camera. Which will support Apple Drive. iPhone 8 will have a wireless charging facility too. Touch ID technology will be there on its screen.
Following are the previous leaks, these specifications can also come up with the Apple iPhone 8:
– Home button / Touch ID below or below the phone’s display
– Water Resistance
– Face / Iris scanning in the new Touch ID
– Dual lens camera (with Augmented Reality Technology)
– Curved, Edge to Edge OLED Display (with TrueTone Technology), Eon X Glass
– wireless charging
– Apple Pencil Support
– High-quality earpiece for clear and loud audio
– Apple Next Generation Processor (A10X or A11)
– Facial Recognition through LG’s New 3D Sensor Technology
– Start with 3GB of RAM and 64GB variants
– Intel or Qualcomm Modem
– Stainless steel and glass body
Apple iPhone 8 Price Range:
Apple iPhone 8 shall be priced between Rs. 55,000 ($ 850) and 71,000 ($ 1,099)