Blue Whale which is recently also popular as the bloody game has killed more than hundreds of children. Children playing this game are giving life. Recently there is a news that a child jumped from the roof just after playing a blue whale game. On Monday, Manpreet, age 14, students of the 9th class, jumped from the 6-story building and died in Mumbai’s Andheri East, India on Monday. Such questions rising rapidly on the internet that what is the Blue Whale Game and how to save your children?
What is Blue Whale game?
First of all, this is not smartphone game that you will find this at any play store or on any site. This is a social media game through which children using Facebook and Instagram are being targeted. According to the report, this game has caused the death of 130 children in Russia so far. This game is to be logged into Facebook or Instagram account, after which the Challenge is given. Creator of this game, Phillip Budeikin has been arrested by the police. Philip told the police that he made this game for those people who do not want to live.
Blue Whale Dare
– Tasks such as waking up in the morning and watching horror movies
– Cutting the veins – In the game, a challenge is to cut 3 nerves of the hand and send the photo of it.
– Make a blue whale with a blade on hand- After the photo is taken from the blade, it is asked to send it to the curator.
– Jumping from the roof – Curator also tells users to jump from the roof in the morning.
– Listening to Music – Curator sends music to users who are motivating to suicide and harm themselves.
How to ensure kids away from Blue Whale ?
As soon as you suspect that your child has suddenly started waking up in the morning, spending time alone in the house, the phone has kept it for 24 hours, suddenly watching horror films, friends have started living away, then you should immediately get a glimpse and keep an eye on him.
If possible, remove him/her from the internet. With these precautions, you can save your children from this bloody game.