Flipkart has started its Big 10 sale from 14th May’17. After giving huge discounts in the fashion segment yesterday, Flipkart is now offering huge discounts to its prime segment i.e. smartphones and electronic products. The most special is the iPhone 7.
The company claimed that this smartphone will be sold at the lowest price so far. Apart from this, some other smartphones and products have also been exempted. On which we are about to talk.
Sale on iPhone:
- Customers can buy iPhone 7 32 GB for Rs 43,999, iPhone 7 128GB for Rs 50,999 and iPhone 7 256 GB in 61,999.
- There is also an additional discount of Rs 20,000 under the exchange offer.
- Customers can also take advantage of big offers in the iPhone 7 Plus.
- In the iPhone 7 Plus 32 GB for Rs 54,999, 128GB variants can be purchased at 65,999 and iPhone 7 Plus 256GB for Rs 73,999.
- Customers can buy Apple iPhone 6 (Space Gray, 16 GB) for 18,990 rupees, instead of 36,990 rupees, for 29,990 rupees.
Sale on smartphones:
- Customers can purchase the Google Pixel XL for a discount of Rs 13,000 at Rs 53,999.
- You can buy Asus Zenfone 3 Laser (32GB) at 40% discount, instead of Rs. 19,999, you can buy for Rs. 11,999.
Sale on DSLRs:
Most liked the section of DSLR cameras that the customer can see the best deal is Canon EOS 1300D. At Flipkart you can buy it at a discount of 30 per cent, instead of Rs 29,995, it is now available for 20,990 rupees. Apart from this, if you are a cameraman and want to take two lenses with this camera, then you will have to pay Rs. 28,496 for this. While it costs Rs 38,995.
Sale on Headphones:
If you want to take headphones, then JBL T250SI Stereo Wired headphones are available at 72% discount at Rs. 699 instead of Rs. 2,499.