Goods and service tax (GST) has been implemented from 1st July’17 India. With this, Apple has announced a huge price fall in its iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE smartphones.
In addition to the iPhone, there has been a huge reduction in iPad and Mac prices also. Apple has cut the price of iPhone by 4% to 7.5% effective from 1st July’17. This information is given on the company’s website. Below is the complete details of price fall.
iPhone 7 Plus
– Its 32GB variant can now be purchased for Rs. 67,300, It was available at Rs. 72,000.
– The 128GB variant of iPhone 7 Plus is now available for Rs 76,200, which was worth Rs 82,000 earlier.
– The 256GB variant of the iPhone 7 Plus can now be bought for Rs 85,400, the price of this phone at the time of launch was 92,000 rupees.
– The 32GB variant of the iPhone 7 was launched in 60,000, which can now be bought for 56,200 rupees after the company declared huge price reduction.
– The variant of 128GB and 256GB can be bought at Rs 65,200 and Rs 74,400 respectively.
iPhone 6S Plus
– The 32GB model of this phone can now be bought at Rs 56,100. Earlier it was worth 60,000 rupees.
– Its 128GB model is now available for Rs 65,000 instead of Rs 70,000.
– The 32GB and 128GB iPhone 6s models are now available for Rs 46,900 and Rs 55,900 respectively. Earlier, the price was Rs 50,000 and Rs 60,000, respectively.
– It’s 32GB and 128GB models can now be purchased for Rs 26,000 and Rs 35,000, respectively. First, the price was Rs 27,200 and Rs 37,200 respectively.