Facebook-owned instant messaging platform Whatsapp is a very awesome app. Most of us use this app. After the launch of WhatsApp, we can easily share photo/videos/documents etc. very easily. We can also chat securely with WhatsApp Encrypted feature.
Last year the WhatsApp released the WhatsApp Status feature Even after one year has been passed some feature remains intact.
Photos or videos can be easily posted in status. WhatsApp’s Status feature is quite well but the status automatically deleted after 24 hours. Millions of video status posts are posted on Whatsapp every day. Sometimes After looking at the status of friends and close people, you start thinking what if I can download this WhatsApp Photo/Video Status forever on my phone?
Today we are going to tell you about some important steps from where you’ll be able to download WhatsApp Status in just 20 seconds. By using this method you will be able to download favorite WhatsApp Status in seconds.
How to Locate the WhatsApp Status Updates Folder on your Phone?
1. To download favorite WhatsApp status in your mobile, you must first unhide the .statuses folder hidden in the phone.
2. You probably will not be aware that whenever you click on a Whatsapp status, it automatically gets stored in this hidden folder in the phone.
3. To unhide the .statuses folder, there is no need to reboot the handset.
4. Go to File Manager’s menu bar, here you will see the option of settings. Clicking on Settings, you’ll find the option of Unhide Files.
5. After clicking on this option, go to the WhatsApp folder in the File Manager. In the media folder, you will be able to see a folder named ‘.statuses’.
6. Photos and video status will be available in this folder.
What is the best app to download WhatsApp status videos?
You can find many apps in play store after typing “download WhatsApp status”. Be secure and note that these apps are not launched by WhatsApp, these are third-party apps. They are not trustworthy.
In some case, you can even lose your WhatsApp account or its privacy.
These third-party apps can be easily downloaded from Google Play Store. Technogot does not confirm the authenticity of these third-party applications? Therefore, we advise you to follow the steps mentioned above by accessing your WhatsApp folder from your smartphone.