As we all know that PAN Card is compulsory to fill ITR. We need it for the bank and many other places. If you have lost or you want to change details or if you applying for the first time then don’t worry! The process of online for a new PAN card is quite simple.
We will give you full In-depth information today. By following the online process share by us below, you can reprint or easily update the PAN card. After necessary online formalities, your application will be processed and your PAN card will be printed and Delivered to your address.
How to change name in Pan Card Online?
There might be several reasons for updating the name in the PAN card (pan card name change after marriage or other reason).
We also opt for Name change sometimes due to incorrect printed details on the new Pan Card. We will tell you how to update names through Aadhaar eKYC. If your name is correct in the Aadhaar card then follow the steps mentioned below. If your name is not correct even on the Aadhar, then you have to submit another document for PAN Card updation. If you wish, you can submit a marriage certificate or any other authentic documents such as passport and election ID card.
Documents required for Online Pan card update
Always remember, that to update the PAN card, the same documents are required which were submitted when creating a new PAN card. You will need documents for ID proof, address proof and date of birth. Driving License, Aadhar Card etc. in ID proof. Address proof electricity bill, water bill, voter ID card. Birth certificates, birth certificates, matriculation certificates etc. are required and approved documents.
PAN Changes/ Correction Online
1) Go to NSDL or UTITSL website to reprint or update PAN card.
2) Click on Online Application for Changes Or Correction in PAN Data (PAN Change Request Form). After filling the requested information, submit the CAPTCHA code.
3) After completing form formalities you’ll be asked to choose how you want to submit documents for PAN. You can submit the documents through e-KYC, but this will require the Aadhaar Card. You can submit a scan photo via e-sign.
4) Enter your the requested personal information in place of the red (*) sign. Then click Next.
5) Always remember that the information provided by you should be matched with Aadhaar card. In case of information don’t match on the Aadhaar card, then you will not be able to complete the process.
6) Now its time for Document. After clicking on eKYC, please click on Proceed.
7) You will be charged 120 rupees to reprint or update. Click for confirmation to pay. You will get bank reference number and transaction number. Save these two and then click Continue.
8) You’ll have to certify your Aadhar details. Tick the box under the Aadhar card number and then click on Authenticate.
After doing this you’ll be asked for OTP and some other process. We recommend you to just do it as per directions are given on the website. Your PAN Card will be delivered to your address within 7-10 days.
PAN card correction form
To update the pan card you can directly click NSDL Website according to your requirement.
Duplicate pan card online
You can also apply for duplicate pan card online by clicking here.