Tencent Games has developed this version for the budget mobile device. We’ll let you know How to Download PUBG Mobile Lite?
Tencent Games PUBG game has become quite popular nowadays. There are a huge group of people who like it in India too. However, It has been observed by me that it becomes difficult for people with a budget device to play, as this game requires high-end graphics. Don’t worry friends, I have brought a solution for you.
There is a good news for those who have a budget device. Tencent Games can soon bring a light version of PUBG mobile in India. In fact, Tencent announced this light version for the Philippines.
Your device must have at least 4GB of RAM in order to play PUBG Mobile. Although it can be played with Low Graphics on 2GB RAM, many users complain about the several problems. In addition, you need Android 5.1.1 or above operating system. This is to inform you that Apple iPhone users can play this game comfortably in the iPhone 5S or the above models.
Now let’s talk about those who have less mobile specifications than this required configuration, how will they play this game?
Tencent Games has introduced a lite version for such devices. There is no fixed date information about the launch of this game in India right now, but we have come up with a way to download and install it for you. You can play it in India too. This is how you can Download PUBG Mobile Lite.
How to Download and install PUBG Lite in India?
1. Search PUBG Mobile Lite APK in Google
2. Download the APK file from any website
3. After the download, you install the game by clicking on the APK
4. Before playing the game, you need to download the VPN app. You can download VPN App too from Google Play Store.
5. Download any VPN app and go into the app and delete the server from India and make the Philippines.
6. After the server changes, you can start the game comfortably and play it in your budget device.