South Korea’s electronics company Samsung launches two new J7 Series smartphone Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro and the Samsung Galaxy J7 Max in India. The price of the Galaxy J7 Pro is 20,900. While J7 Max has been priced at Rs. 17,900. It has been reported that these handsets will be sold in the offline market. Let’s know what are the special features of these two smartphones. Find detailed specifications below in the article.
Recently, Samsung has also launched Samsung Pay Mini Payment. Samsung Galaxy J7 Max handset will be the first Samsung device to come up with Samsung Pay Mini.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Specifications:
– The Galaxy J7 has a 5.5-inch HD AMOLED display.
– This smartphone has 3GB of RAM and 64 GB of internal storage.
– The smartphone will run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
– J7 Pro has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash.
– Smartphone has the 1.66 GHz Octa-Core Exogenous 7870 processor.
– This smartphone comes with 3,600 mAh battery.
– The connectivity feature includes Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 and GPS.
Galaxy J7 Max Specifications:
– The phone has 5.7 inches HD (1920×1080 pixels) TFT display.
– Galaxy J7 Max has 32 GB internal storage with 4GB of RAM.
– Smartphone has the Octa-Core MediaTek Helio (Helio) processor.
– This smartphone has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash.
– Galaxy J7 Max will also run on Android 7.0 Nougat OS.
– This smartphone has 3300 mAh battery.
– This 4G VoLTE handset will be equipped with Smart Glow 2.0 and common connectivity features.