1 year after the announcement of the UMANG app, Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched this app at the Global Cyber Space Conference. Through this app, almost all government work will be done at home. The full meaning of UMANG, the Unified Mobile Application for New-Age Governance, was launched in the year 2016 by the Ministry of Electronic and Information Technology and National e-Governance Division.
Work from Umang app you can finish at Home
The benefit of more than 200 government services can be taken in one click from home through this Umang Android Application. Through this app, various services like PF account information, online registration for patients, birth certificate, gas booking, apply for a passport, PAN card, National Pension scheme, Prime Minister Skill Development scheme can be availed. This app can be downloaded from Google Play Store.
Umang Application Features
– All apps of Digital India can be availed through this app, which includes services like linking of Aadhaar, Digital Locker, and PayGov.
– This app is completely safe. In such a situation, you do not have to worry about your private information.
– With the help of this app, all the CBSE students can get information about the exam center, examination results etc.
– Through this app, you can see all the students of NCERT, Teachers, Parents and School Class and Subject Wise content.
– Any citizen of the country can get information about the AICTE Propound Institute.
– Crop insurance can also be availed through Umang app.